This document is a technical guide to describe the required and optional API functionality needed to integrate
Cashier (“Cashier”) to your software platform (“Platform”).
- Review this document in its entirety to acquaint yourself with the various integration points.
- Schedule an introductory call between ourselves and your business stakeholders and IT developers to review the
Cashier to Platform integration and discuss any special items or needs.
- Review the business requirements as they relate to the integration between the Cashier and the Platform and how
they can affect user experience or business processes.
- We will setup the sandbox account and provide the credentials for you to start the development required for the
sufficient communication based on your business needs (whether it's deposit only, deposit and payout, support for
Backoffice and Virtual Terminal, etc.).
- Build or expose an API for your Platform that serves the required functionality to integrate the Cashier to your
Platform. This REST API should be built with security in mind, using your choice of programming language and accessory
- Business stakeholders and developers can then review a fully working testing site integrated with your Platform and
our Cashier, and coordinate the move to production once satisfied with the performance and work of both systems.
- A Cashier training session will be scheduled prior to you going live. When you are ready to go live, you link your
Platform cashier access to your new Cashier system. Our support team will be available for any issues or questions that
- Once your production website is integrated with the Cashier (using Cashier live credentials), our support team will work with you to setup and configure your Cashier account, payment methods, limits, rules and more.
In order to efficiently proceed with the technical part, first you will need to make sure that you have the understanding of certain functional aspects, that eventually define the scope of development as well as the
technical and formal requirements.
Cashier API or Payment API. In case of Payment API with full card data
please make sure that the PCI L1 compliance documents (AOC) are provided by you or your CRM software provider.
Alternatively, please refer to Cashier API integration.
Support for payout - yes or no. If yes, we need to have either of
- additional training on using the Merchant Dashboard
- Payment API for payouts and refunds
Authorization & capture - yes or no. If yes, please make sure to confirm with us on each PSP whether it supports authorization & capture, and confirm if this is the flow you are planning to use.
Support for MOTO (manual deposits on behalf of the customer) transactions - yes or no. If yes, the
virtual terminal should be implemented